Saturday, June 4, 2011

I still can't escape with the ghost inside me..

I miss him,


I think what inspire me now to write again is because of the undying love i have for him.. call me insane.. call me a fool but I really can't move on.. Why can't we just choose someone else to love? He was once mine.. for more than 6 years.. and now he is already owned by someone else.


The last time I was with him..

I played the song "Tell Me"

I cried.. I felt the pain once again...

I asked him, "Bakit nangyari ung ganito sa'tin?"

He said, "Akala ko ba naiintindihan mo ko?"

Yes I do.. kya kahit minsan i did not feel any anger.. I'm just hurt coz I was left behind..

Cguro nalungkot ka nung malayo tyo sa isa't isa...

Cguro siya ung dumamay sa'yo nung nag iisa ka dun..

For how long mo ba xa naksama dun?

Months?? 5 Months?? 6?? 7??

Dinamayan ka niya ng ilang buwan ...

Pero tayo.. ilang taon tayo nagtulungan? Nagdamayan.. Nagmahalan?

Paano mo nagawang ipagpalit ung years na pinagsamahan natin dahil lang may dumamay syo ng ilang buwan nung malayo ka?


That was the first and last time that I blamed him..

And everytime I am seeing on his fb account ung mga post nung girl sa wall nya taz magccoment xa.. I feel like I want to die because of jealousy.. Kse he once told me those words...


But life is a matter of choice.. he choose her..

I decided to be like this..

I tried to love someone else.. but I can't..

I still can't escape with the ghost inside me..



No comments:

Post a Comment